Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Day 14

Well, last week when I got home from class I was unable to get onto e-blogger. I think the server must have been down. So, here I am. I'm just going to do a brief summary. Luckily not much took place since we're getting ready for our Tang Soo Do family competition.

So, I started sparring today. All I did was practice my kicks and trying to keep them in motion. That was pretty much all I did. It was pretty fun. I wasn't quite getting my kicks where I wanted, but that will come with practice. Now I need sparring gear!! This class was really small. Only 5 were there. There really isn't much more to add in relevance to my thesis either, so I'll leave it here. I have alot more to say for Day 15.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters
Site Counters