Thursday, March 02, 2006

Day 20

Well, I have some catching up to do. Haven't been on here for a week or more. Been buisy with school and I also haven't felt like I've had much to add to this blog as far as the frailty stuff goes.

Anway, today (Day 20, which is actually a week ago from this calender date) was testing day. The new girl was able test and the other female in the class did the first part of her 1st Dan test (black belt). I intially thought the new girl (I'll call her Sally for privacy's sake) wouldn't break the board on the first try, but she did. She did a pretty good test, although I really don't have any previous experience to judge her by. But she ranked and that's all that's important. She still doesn't have much power in her forms, but her technique is good. She knew her terminology well. I'm not sure how well she did on the pushups and jack knifes, because we had to do them for a minute as well. Needless to say, I was focused on what I was doing. I'm getting better at both of those! I do the jack knifes at the gym and am getting quicker. Actually, I think I lasted longer than anyone else did that day! Working out at the gym really pays off! Anyway, I did notice her fatiguing a bit, but she pushed through it. Man, when I had to test, evreyone had to watch me suffer through the pushups. So, she was lucky on that end of the deal.

We didn't do much else but watch those testing. I did learn more of Kee Cho Hyung Sam Bo! I can't say I really have any thoughts to add specifically to my thesis, in regards to testing day. Both women did an excellent job.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters
Site Counters