Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Day 17

Unfortunately the competition on Feb. 11, 2006 was cancelled due to snow, but it will be resechudled for March 4, 2006. So, keep reading if you're interested.

So, as of today I know all the kicks I need for my orange belt test (Dui Cha Kee and Dulyeu Cha Kee), I know one steps #3 and 4 and hand graps #1, 2, and 3, and I've started the third form Kee Cho Hyung Sam Bo, and have completed Kee Cho Hyung Ee Bo. All I need is the rest of Kee Cho Hyung Sam Bo and opposite side self defence and I have all the piece for the test. I haven't had too much time to practice though. I really wish I had more time! But school is kicking my butt. I try to utilize as much time as possible before class going over things I'm having the most difficulty with, but it's not enough.

My exercise schedule was thrown off last week. I had to miss monday because of an appointment to get my measurments taken, and I didn't go to the gym on Friday because I had increased the weights and didn't want to be sore for the competition (I could've gone to the gym and decreased the weights just to get something in, but I didn't think of that then. Sitting at the coffee shop sounded more appealing to me that afternoon. Stupid me!). And then I didn't go saturday because I was at my boyfriends house, which is an hour away from my gym. We were supposed to leave from there to go to the competition since he's closer. Then Monday I was really psyched about the gym, but forgot my shoes. So, I've really had a rough workout routine. So, I'm going Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday. I'm going to have to drag my boyfriend with me the Friday session and he didn't sound too thrilled. I've been running in the mornings though. I checked the millage the other day and I run about a mile and a half every morning. I really didn't think I was running that far, but now I know.

Anyway, yeah, so not much to write on in terms of the frailty myth and Tang Soo Do today. The new girl is going to take her yellowbelt test in two weeks. I'm excited to watch her test. Well, I will leave it here. I'm pretty tired. I've been a school all day, as I had to attend a lecture after Tang Soo Do. So, that's why I'm on here late and that's why I won't be doing Yoga :( I miss Yoga!! Wish I had more time!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters
Site Counters