Thursday, March 02, 2006

Day 21

Master Miller handed me the testing form for my orange belt today. I will be testing March 20. So, this is what I have to do:

  • 1 minute of pushups and jack knifes
  • Write a one paragraph essay on my Tang Soo Do experience to date
  • Know Korean Terminology
  • Kicking Demo: Roundhouse, Back Kick (i.e., Dui Cha Kee and Dul Yeu Cha Kee)
  • Hand Escapes: #1-#4
  • 1 Step Sparring: #1-#4
  • Self Defense: Opposite Side Hand Grab
  • Free Sparring
  • Boards w/ foot using side kick (aph cha Kee), Roundhouse kick (Dui Cha Kee), and Back kick (Dul Yeu Cha Kee).
  • Kee Cho Hyung Il Boo
  • Kee Cho Hyung Ee Boo
  • Kee Cho Hyung Sam Boo
As of todayI have knowledge of all the things I need for the test. Master Miller taught me the rest of Kee Cho Hyung Sam Boo and hand escape #4. And I can't really remember anything else that happend today. So I'll leave it here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters
Site Counters